Sunday, October 17, 2010

Inspiration Photos for Astronomy Stop-Mo

Some 19th century Russian buildings. I'm going to borrow elements for the observatory:




I like the idea of it being made of mostly wood.

Inside, I want wooden elements mixed with mechanical/machine elements
I LOVE this coloring for the wood:
and these wooden panels for the wall:
I want the observatory to be cluttered and aging:
With inventions scattered around (maybe not this cluttered):
I'm loving the idea of basing the rocket ship's design off of the top of this building:

With the buttons looking type-writerish:

and the gears and whatnot looking like this:
And his cup will be golden goblet/beaker similar to this:

Next step is to start implementing these ideas in my designs! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment